We offer our patients 3 Whitening Options: ZOOM! Opalescence and KöR Deep Bleaching Procedures
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a procedure that removes stains and discoloration from teeth.
Discoloration can be the result of a combination of things:
- poor oral hygiene
- the effects of aging
- certain foods.
At our office, we can change all this and give you a “Movie Star” smile within one hour.
Whitening techniques will only work for staining caused by some medications if the discoloration is very mild. Teeth that are discolored because of medication or excessive fluoride are not good candidates for the whitening procedure. Veneers are the best solution for more severe discoloration cases. Once you reach our office, our dentist will let you know the best solution for you.
First, we check the teeth for cavities as the whitening gel can cause serious damage if it leaks into these areas. If cavities are found, they must be repaired before tooth whitening takes place. If there are no cavities, we will begin the whitening process. The process is quick, easy, and comfortable. Under the supervision of our dentist, our whitening treatments are completely safe and will not harm teeth or gums.
ZOOM! In Office Whitening Procedure
We are delighted to offer our patients the latest in whitening procedures. The Zoom! In-Office Whitening System is a revolutionary tooth whitening procedure. It’s safe effective and very fast. In just under an hour, your teeth will be dramatically whiter. Zoom! Whitening is ideal for anyone looking for immediate results. The convenience of Zoom! in comparison to days of wearing trays and gradual whitening makes it the perfect choice for the busy patient.
The Zoom! light activated gel was developed after years of research by Discus Dental, the leaders in professional take-home tooth whitening. The gel is a scientifically formulated, pH balanced Hydrogen Peroxide that, when activated by the Zoom! light, gently penetrates the teeth to remove deep stains and discoloration. With proper care and an occasional touch-up at home, your whiter smile will sparkle for years.
OPALESCENCE BOOST In-Office Teeth Whitening
- Advanced Formula: Opalescence Boost features a unique, chemically activated formula that allows the dentist to whiten your teeth without the bothersome heat or ultraviolet rays of a light. Opalescence Boost also contains potassium nitrate and fluoride, which help to improve oral health by strengthening enamel, decreasing sensitivity, and offering increased cavity prevention.
- Immediate Results: Opalescence Boost offers results in about an hour. The dentist-supervised, in-office procedure is safe and effective, and offers a brighter, whiter smile after just one appointment.
- Unique: Opalescence Boosts features a unique syringe to syringe mixing system, which ensures its freshness and delivers an evenly mixed product. With its distinct red color, Opalescence Boost eases placement and removal.
OPALESCENCE Take Home Teeth Whitening
- Safe: Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are only available from your dentist, who will supervise your treatment from initial consultation through completion.
- Effective: Powerful, prescription-strength Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels can provide results after just one night, though expect to see results in about a week.
- Customized: Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are delivered via customized bleaching tray. Our dentist will create this tray from an impression he will make of your teeth. The custom-made tray minimizes the bleaching gel’s contact with the gum tissue. This customization is part of why Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are so effective. You can further customize your Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gel experience by choosing from the five formulations and three flavors (mint, melon and regular).
KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ System
The KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ System developed by Dr. Rod Kurthy is a proven, permanent whitening system from Evolve® Dental Technologies, Inc. Considered to be the most reliable and effective bleaching system ever developed, it yields reliable, consistent results every single time!
KöR Whitening was ranked highest as the most effective, reliable way to whiten your teeth permanently, by a respected dental products journal. No other dental product of any type has ever been ranked higher than KöR Whitening, and KöR is the only whitening system to ever receive a rating of “Best Product”.
- Beautiful, healthy and natural looking white result
- Effective even on tetracycline-stained (dark) teeth
- Low to no sensitivity
- Comfortable, easy process
- No need to give up coffee, tea, or red wine
- Permanent results – white teeth for your lifetime!
- Entirely safe for teeth and gums
- Perfect for ages 14 – 90
The advantage of using dentist-supervised bleaching is that teeth can be properly assessed to have the correct chemical concentration, correct method and length of treatment and to be sure the patient is even suitable to have their teeth whitened.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!